My Kitchen in Autumn

My Kitchen in Autumn

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My New Knitting Bag!

I just love my new bag. I've debated buying this bag, "The Pink Satchel", since the first time I saw it. That was about 10 years ago on the knitting show, "Knitty Gritty" The guest that day, was young knitter and purse designer, Jordana Paige. I know this sounds like a commercial, but to a long time knitter who has had only "gramma knitting bags", this is exciting! So I finally gave myself permission to spend the money on myself after I did very well over Christmas with my EBay and Etsy sales. Just wanted to show it to any knitters who, like me, would rather have a cute purse that you can take out in public. My little dog decided to pose by it wearing his new sweater. The purse is Huge! I carry my tablet, my e-reader, and tons of knitting paraphernalia.






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag, you can just about fit the dog in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, that bag is just so very perfect! The pink, the notions holders, the massive room... and it can double as a doggie carrier in a pinch.
    I also wanted to thank you for making this blog, I am really enjoying your story. The 9/11 memorial you mentioned has happened to my husband and I as well. One thing we keep in mind is that there is a reason behind every emotion that we don't "plan" on having. Thank you for mentioning it rather than glossing over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments! I have some posts to finish on Niagara Falls and a stunning video of the falls if I am able to upload it. Thanks again, Barbie :)

    ReplyDelete