My Kitchen in Autumn

My Kitchen in Autumn

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

THE BEAUTY OF NIAGARA FALLS

My Final Post of our Anniversary Trip
The Beauty of Niagara Falls
"Maid of the Mist"
This is the pic that they took of us on the way in. This was an exciting ride, it felt like being in a hurricane riding on choppy waters. We all squished in looking like "The Blue Man Group" with our bright blue ponchos!You can see one of the voyages with all the blue people an earlier post. You will get very close to the falls and very very wet! I actually put my poncho hood right over my face and looked through it when we were close because the water was spraying in my face and eyes so I couldn't see very well. I still think that every one should try this (once) to experience it but for me, I enjoy viewing them from the railings

No comments:

Post a Comment