My Kitchen in Autumn

My Kitchen in Autumn

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

KUDOS to all of the hard-working nurses out there!!!!!

Unfortunately, I've spent the better part of 2 days at our local hospital with my husband's mom. She's 82 and has been very sick. While waiting forever for her to be admitted, my husband and I observed some of the most dedicated nursing staff. They were literally running from room to room, having to deal with so many different ailments and still managed to keep a warm smile on their faces, comforting their sick, frightened patients.
 On the drive home, we contemplating all the people who complain about their jobs, while these nurses and other staff are never given the credit they deserve. So to all of the nurses out there, I dedicate this post to you!
       THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment