My Kitchen in Autumn

My Kitchen in Autumn

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland! Great time to read!

   Sometimes I forget how nice it is to actually read a book. I have been reading "The Vampire Chronicles" by Anne Rice, btw, I would love to hear from others who may be reading or have read this series. We're having a Blizzard here in New England. I heard that 24,000 people in my County are without power still. Since my hubby works for the power Co., I can tell you that they are out working on that.

   Anyway, The power went out early this morning, before it was light out and I was bored and wide awake so I was able to read (with a flashlight), and really get into my book. Not like how I usually read, a few minutes before bed or while waiting for water to boil. Aaah, what should I read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment